KMS Health care center is established with the mission of
providing quality healthcare with tender loving care.
How we protect our Hospital
Following the post-circuit breaker period in Chennai, KMS has resumed all healthcare services. If you or your family members require treatment for a medical condition, make an appointment with a specialist or visit our 24-hour KMS Hospital.
At KMS Hospital, your wellbeing is our greatest need. Have confidence we have executed measures to defend the soundness of our patients, guests and staff.
Become familiar with our wellbeing measures beneath:
- Wellbeing measures at KMSHC Hospital.
- Hand sanitisers are accessible at all lift entryways and wards.
- Every single regular space and high-contact regions are cleaned hourly.
- Dispensable materials are utilised to tidy up each space to limit the danger of cross contamination.
- All staff cling to the utilisation of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Our staff practice exacting security safeguards and incessant wellbeing observing.
- All guests are needed to go through exacting screening and contact following methodology.
- With a normal stand by season of 30 minutes at the KMSHC division, your danger of openness is restricted.
- Social removing rules are kept up in the emergency hospital.
Management of COVID-19 patients
To mitigate any risks of virus transmission, there are safety protocols in place for the management of suspect or confirmed COVID-19 cases in our hospital.
These include dedicated routes of transfer within our hospital which have been carefully planned, with no chance of external contact with the public. These areas are cleaned and sanitised after each transfer of a confirmed COVID-19 patient. The ventilation systems in these wards are also self-contained, eliminating any chance of virus transmission.
We have a dedicated team to look after the needs of these patients, and their responsibilities are limited to their assigned ward throughout the course of their shift. These colleagues are also equipped with, and are required, to put on all the necessary personal protection equipment during the course of their work. As a precautionary measure, food is also served in disposable containers with single-use utensils.
All COVID-19 patients are not allowed to leave their ward. Neither are they allowed any visitors.
Our hospital lifts do not open at the floors where our COVID-19 patients are recovering at, and we have security officers stationed round-the-clock to ensure privacy and prevent any public access.